Richmond's Third Thursday Concert Series
Over the Top with John Harden, from right here at Richmond KY, plays R&B, Rock, Soul, Blues music. Band members are: Jack Smith on Vocals, Guitar and Harmonica. Ricky Fritz on Vocals and any just about any instrument. Mike Howard on Guitar and Vocals. John Harden on Sax. Their band plays a little of everything from classic rock to country. They’re well-known homegrown band in Richmond KY and always draw a local crowd.
WHEN: June 16, 2016, from 6:00 to 8:00pm
WHERE: Band will be playing on the courthouse steps, Downtown Richmond, KY. The vendors will be set up on Main Street, between First and Irvine Streets. There will be plenty of FREE parking available.
ABOUT: A celebration for Downtown Richmond for local residents of all ages, which includes:
· Live Music from local area bands, musicians and singers.
· Food, Craft and Local Vendors will be set up, as well as local food trucks!
· We will have free activities for kids, as well as giveaways and prizes for our Dance Contests.
· July 21: Folk Night with Cherish the Blue
· Aug 18: Jazz & Funk with Ben Lacy
· Sept 15: Jammin at City Fest with Modern Marilyn *Location: EKU Campus, Powell Plaza from 5:30-8:00pm
· Oct 20: Rock & Roll with The Jeff Richey Experience
For more information call 859-624-2981 or visit downtownrichmondassociation.com