All-you-can-eat appetizer, dinner and coffee buffets offered during celebration Saturday, April 18. A feast of seafood, barbecue and Mexican cuisine accompany prime seating for Thunder Over Louisville at the Jeffersonville Bristol Bar and Grille on Saturday, April 18.
Doors open at 3 p.m. just in time for the start of the air show. The appetizer buffet begins at 4 p.m., followed by dinner stations at 6 p.m. All are available until 8:30 p.m. Dessert trays will be served to each table with a coffee station open from 8:30-11 p.m. Featured are:
- Hot and cold appetizer station
- Green chili wontons, artichoke fritters, fruit, cheese crudités, vanilla yogurt and ranch dipping sauces.
- Raw bar
- Oysters on the half shell, steamed shrimp, mussels and smoked salmon
- Smokehouse station
- House-smoked prime rib, pork ribs, fried chicken with smoky beans, macaroni and cheese, and country greens
- Mexican station
- Beef, chicken and shrimp fajitas, empanadas, chips and salsa, queso, rice and beans
- Assortment of cookies, cheesecake and chocolate-covered strawberries
The cost is $180 per seat inside or $110 per seat on the covered patio. Limited view tables and bar seats can be reserved f0r $130. The price includes all food, iced tea, soft drinks and sales tax. Alcohol, gratuity and parking are not included.
Guests will receive wristbands so they can come and go as they please from the restaurant, located at 700 West Riverside Drive.
Call 812-218-1995 to make a reservation with a credit card.