Start a new holiday tradition for your family with Kentucky's Best Christmas event-Christmas at the Galt House Hotel. It's so spectacular that Christmas at the Galt House Hotel was featured on the Travel Channel's Christmas Crazy Show! You don't want to miss it. This year there is a heaping line up of events that are sure to fill all of your holiday dreams and become a tradition for years to come!
A KaLightoscope Christmas ticket includes:
- KaLightoscope, the Featured Attraction with new luminaries to delight you.
- All New- The Peppermint Express Kiddie Train Ride through Candy Cane Forest, with Mr. Sugar Pine the Talking Tree.
- Christmas Village with Snow Fairy Castle and the Snow Fairy Princess, plus featuring children's activity areas.
- Santa and his elves
- Mistletoe Marketplace - holiday shopping at its best!
- Life-size Gingerbread House and Ginger Bread Contest
- The Learning Center - see how the KaLightoscope luminaries are made
FREE Child’s ticket per purchase of an Adult KaLightoscope Christmas ticket for $18.99. Additional children are $9.99. (Child ages 12 and under.)
The tickets can be used anytime during the 47 days of Christmas at the Galt House Hotel, November 17, 2012 through January 2, 2013.
Galt House Hotel featuring KaLightoscope Christmas is from November 17, 2012 – January 2, 2013
Monday through Saturday: 10:00am – 8:00pm
Sunday & Holidays: 12:00pm – 6:00pm (Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, & New Year’s Day)
Attraction will be closed Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day.
Family Day Every Monday:
Free Child's Ticket and Free Find Santa's Key Game per purchase of One Adult Ticket at $18.99 (Child ages 12 and under)**
Senior Day Every Thursday:
$9.99 Senior Ticket (ages 55+) and get Free Child's Ticket (ages 12 & under)**
**Family Day and Senior Day tickets are available in person on the day of the special.
For more information, visit christmasatthegalthouse.com