Admission is $5 adults, and $3 children under 12 and senior citizens.
Hundreds of beautifully decorated trees, wreaths and greenery for sale; children’s activities; scout day; heritage venues; Gift Shop; Sweet Shop; and more. Tickets for the Kosair Children’s Hospital home and car raffle will be available during the event. Admission is $5 adults, and $3 children under 12 and senior citizens. Below is the schedule for the weekend:
• Friday, Nov. 9, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Preview Day: Shopping and enjoyment of holiday décor; no children's activities.
• Saturday, Nov. 10, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.: Shopping, entertainment and children's activities.
• Sunday, Nov. 11, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.: Scout Day: Scouts in uniform receive a special event patch. Shopping, entertainment and children's activities.
Additional special ticketed events:
• Friday, Nov. 9, 6 to 9 p.m.: Dickens Family Night, Dickens-era costumed characters and carolers, the festival's first appearance of Santa Claus and special free children's activities. Children: $5; adults: $8; families of four or more: $25. Tickets available at the door or in advance by calling (502) 629-KIDS.
• Saturday, Nov. 10, 8 to 10 a.m. Breakfast with Santa, hosted by Brave Hearts. $12 per person (free for ages 2 and younger); includes pancakes, a picture with Santa and admission to Festival of Trees & Lights. To purchase tickets, call (502) 629-8060. A limited number of tickets will be available at the door.