The English Grill in the Brown Hotel will host Hawaiian Tuna Dinner at English Grill, an evening of sustainable seafood Wednesday, June 25, at 7 p.m. in partnership with Honolulu Fish Company (HFC). The five-course dinner will give diners a taste of Hawaii’s premium tuna – Ahi. The featured fish will be caught in the nutrient-rich Pacific waters just 48 hours prior and hand-selected by HFC sashimi experts.
With a candy-like appearance, ruby red color and buttery taste, this tuna is the very best Ahi available anywhere in the world.
- Sesame Ahi poke with sweet pea wasabi puree, papaya cucumber and crispy lotus root
- Nori fumi furikake crusted Ahi with grilled summer melons, fried shishito peppers and capsicum coulis
- Pressed watermelon Ahi niçoise with Peruvian potato, haricot vert and whole grain mustard cream
- Ahi belly steak pastrami with rye spaetzle, summer vegetable giardiniera and smoked tomato aioli
- Passion fruit semifreddo with candied ginger, freeze-dried banana crust and warm rum chocolate ganache
The cost, which includes wine pairings, is $69 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
For more information or to make reservations, call 502-583-1234.