Kentucky Monthly’s landmark anthology, Kentucky's Twelve Days of Christmas, includes selections ranging from those that wax nostalgic to those that examine the darker side of holiday dysfunction. This hardback book features works from Harriette Arnow, Wendell Berry, Irvin S. Cobb, James B. Goode, Stephen M. Vest, Frank X Walker, Robert Penn Warren, Crystal Wilkinson and many more!
Look for us at the following events:
- Tuesday, December 3, Kentucky Folk Art Center, Morehead, 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 5, Joseph-Beth Booksellers, Lexington, 7 p.m.
- Saturday, December 7, A Taste of Kentucky, Mall St. Matthews, Louisville, Noon.
- Saturday, December 7, A Taste of Kentucky, Shelbyville Road Plaza, Louisville, 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 7, Morris Bookshop, featuring Leif Erikson and Joe Anthony, Lexington, 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 10, Woodford County Public Library, featuring Georgia Green Stamper, Versailles, 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 11, Joseph-Beth Booksellers, featuring Gary Walton, Crestview Hills, 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 11, Carnegie Center of Learning, Lexington, 7 p.m.
- Friday, December 13, Yeiser Art Center, Paducah, 7 p.m. (with music by Heath & Molly and a special appearance by “Irvin S. Cobb.”)
- Saturday, December 14, Mix on Vine in the Hang Gallery, featuring Crystal Wilkinson (with music by Heath & Molly), Lexington, www.mixonvine.com, 7 p.m.
For an updated list of free, holiday readings, please visit kentuckymonthly.com.