Enjoy this year’s Kentucky Bluegrass Music Kickoff, a festival of bluegrass, featuring Lonesome River Band, Flatt Lonesome & The Moron Brothers among many more! All-Inclusive tickets are $49. The ticket includes Friday show and Saturday Dinner Show
Bluegrass Show - General admission bleacher seating is $10; FREE for kids 11 and under. Doors open at 6 pm. 2nd Annual KBMK Bluegrass Soup Fest.
Singer-Song Writer Contest begins at 2 pm. For evening entertainment, the doors open at 6 pm for dinner ticket holders; dinner begins at 6:30 pm. Doors open at 7:10 pm for General Admission ticket holders.
Saturday Ticket Options:
- Workshops and seminars only – $20
- Workshops Schedule & Information
- Bluegrass Show – General admission bleacher seating is $25 (Does NOT include dinner); Added value – Free admission to the Friday night general admission show
- Dinner Show featuring a delicious dinner, PLUS an open jam session
Heart of Kentucky Quilt Show - Saturday, January 25
$5 General Admission (pay at the door) – Enter a quilt for judging or just come see the show and admire the incredible quilts on display. For more information, contact the Marion County Extension Office.
Come early on Saturday, January 25, and enjoy the following activities:
- Marion County Quilt Trail – this trail features more than 65 quilt barns! Explore the scenic countryside of Marion County on this unique quilt trail.
- Marion County Heritage Center – enjoy the center’s various exhibits, including a special month-long exhibit featuring local quilts, on display in January.
- Main Street Quilt Displays – Lebanon’s downtown Main Street merchants will decorate their storefront windows in January with beautiful and unique quilts. View them all and collect a stamp on your Quilt Passport to be entered into a special drawing.