This annual event is the Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft's largest and most important fundraiser of the year. The Bourbon Bash has a rich 30-year history of being an evening of celebration and good taste. This year, the KMAC celebrates the ART of the Chef and the CRAFT of Cooking.
The event will feature:
- A seated dinner prepared by special guest chefs
- Bourbon tastings from Kentucky’s finest distilleries
- An exclusive exhibit and silent auction of Gene Spatz's photographs of legendary celebrities
- A live "auction” of the KMAC’s programs
- A special musical performance
Funds raised from this event allow the Museum to continue its mission to support and promote excellence in art, craft, applied arts and design through exhibitions, programming and education. Approximately 65,000 people benefit from the KMAC’s programming each year.
For more information, call 502-589-0102 or visit www.kentuckyarts.org/bourbon-bash-2013