Trick-or-Treat under our canopy and enjoy Halloween fun in our Conference Center! Free arts and crafts activities will be available, and carnival games are only 25 cents a ticket with prizes (most games are 2 tickets)! Enjoy Halloween tunes and be sure to wear a costume because the costume contest is at 2 p.m.
This event is free and separate from museum tours. It includes:
- Collector Cars will be parked outside under the Conference Center canopy, offering loads of goodies for kids!
- Arts & Crafts
- Carnival Games — 2 tickets each / tickets cost 25 cents each)
- Duck Pond
- Ghost Fishing
- Bean Bag Toss
- Ring Toss
- Carnival Can Bean Bag Toss
- Spinner Game
- Pin the Eyes on Jake and More!
- Hair Spray Paint ($1 or 4 tickets)
- Fingernail Painting ($1 or 4 tickets)
- Face Painting ($1 or 4 tickets)
- Pumpkin Painting ($3 or 12 tickets)
- Kids Costume Contest with prizes for ages 0-2, 3-5, 6,8, 9-12, Best Homemade and a "Best of Show"
- Live Halloween music by DJ Tim Livingston
For more information, visit www.corvettemuseum.org/registration/monster/