Celebrate AZUR Restaurant & Patio’s 10-year anniversary while ringing in the New Year with a four-course prix fixe dinner December 31. Honoring the Lexington community’s support for the past decade, AZUR will offer an evening to remember, featuring live music at 8 p.m. and a midnight champagne toast.
Reservations are required with choice of three seating times: 5, 7 and 9 p.m., offering a menu of favorites from chef Jeremy Ashby, like lobster crepes, winter greens salad and stuffed gnocchi caprese.
“We sincerely appreciate the support we’ve gotten at AZUR the past 10 years,” said Ashby. “We cherish the friendships we’ve made through our decade in business and look forward to celebrating the New Year and our anniversary with the community.”
The New Year’s Eve menu choices include:
First course (choice of one)
- Beer cheese soup with rye crouton hanky panky
- Rum raisin-glazed pork belly with country ham, smashed sweet plantain mofongo and serrano-peach slaw
- Signature lobster crepes with winter squash and apple salad and tropical guava
- Three cheese-stuffed eggplant with toasted pine nuts, winter lettuces and vodka-tomato sauce
- Oysters on the half-shell with horseradish, tuna tartar, cucumber and Kentuckyaki
Second course (choice of one)
- Winter greens with pickled and roasted butternut squash, apples, toasted onions and blue cheese-pomegranate vinaigrette
- Classic Caesar with romaine, pecorino-Romano and croutons
- AZUR superfood salad with baby spinach, blueberries, sliced almonds, squash, apples and green chile-peach vinaigrette
Third course (choice of one)
- Pan-seared sea scallops with citrus, roasted beets, shaved broccoli, toasted walnuts and sherry vinaigrette
- Veal scaloppini sautéed with lemon-caper piccata sauce over mussels marinara and angel hair pasta
- Stuffed gnocchi caprese with sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella, chardonnay, spinach and capers
- Grilled Hawaiian escolar with saffron risotto, chorizo, rock shrimp, mussels and Meyer lemon brown butter
- Petite filet mignon with duck fat-roasted fingerling potatoes, creamy truffled Sheltowee Farms mushrooms and AZUR A-1 sauce
Fourth course (choice of one)
- Passion fruit panna cotta with Chambord sauce and crystallized mint
- Chocolate-peanut butter cupcake with ganache and salted caramel
The cost is $55 per person for early birds at 5 p.m. and $70 per person at 7 and 9 p.m., plus tax and gratuity.
For more information or to make reservations, call 859-296-1007.