Louisville Festival of the Arts with Craft Marketplace
The Paddock Shops welcomes back its signature summer art festival June 18 – 19, 2016. Whimsical and contemporary art in a myriad of styles and media as well as a separate craft marketplace with original handmade crafts and affordable gift items will be featured during the two-day event. Admission is free and open to the public.
All of the exhibitors, present for the duration of the art show, are selected by a panel of expert judges from hundreds of applicants in order to ensure a superior event featuring diverse art media and the highest quality of original handmade art. Festival patrons will have the opportunity to leisurely stroll through the eclectic exhibits and engage the artists and crafters to gain a better understanding of their work. A free art giveaway will feature the work of a participating artist; no purchase will be necessary to register and the winner will be announced during the final hour of the art show.
· Juried outdoor art showcase
· Original Art Handmade in America
· 100 artists and crafters from 30 different states
· Prices set to suit all budgets - ranging from as little as $25 to $30,000
· Artists are hand-selected by an independent panel of expert judges from hundreds of applicants
· All artists & crafters are on site for duration of festival
· Art Giveaway
· Vast array of artistic media: paintings, sculptures, photography, ceramics, glass, wood, handmade jewelry, collage, mixed media
· Art & Craft Marketplace: featuring a variety of craft media including folk art, pottery, personalized gifts, handmade clothing, basket weaving, beaded utensils, candles, cork assemblage, fabric design, fiber quilts, fused wax & glass, hair accessories, handbags & accessories, handmade cards, leather, mosaic,wood, painted wood and plaster craft.
For more information call 561-746-6615 or visit artfestival.com