CAMELOT, In Concert
Presented In Concert with Musicians from the Cincinnati Chamber Orchestra
When: Weekends Jan. 24 – Feb. 3, 2013
• Thursday, January 24 at 7:30 p.m.
• Friday, January 25 at 7:30 p.m.
• Saturday, January 26 at 7:30 p.m.
• Sunday, January 27 at 3 p.m.
• Thursday, January 31 at 7:30 p.m.
• Friday, February 1 at 7:30 p.m.
• Saturday, February 2 at 3 p.m.
• Saturday, February 2 at 7:30 p.m.
• Sunday, February 3 at 3 p.m.
Cost: $19 - $28; Tickets to Carnegie Theater Series performances are available at The Carnegie Box Office, open Tuesday through Friday 12 p.m. – 5 p.m., online at www.thecarnegie.com, or by phone at (859) 957-1940.
Presented in concert, with an onstage orchestra and limited costumes and scenic design.
In the magical age of Merlin and the Round Table, Arthur and Guenevere preside over tranquil Camelot in enlightened bliss, until bold Sir Lancelot and the queen succumb to a romance that betrays Arthur and threatens to tear his kingdom and his ideals asunder.
With cherished songs including “If Ever I Would Leave You” and “How To Handle a Woman,” Lerner & Loewe’s lyrical score enchants with Broadway veteran Mark Hardy as Arthur and members of the Cincinnati Chamber Orchestra.
Presented In Concert with Musicians from the Cincinnati Chamber Orchestra. Musical Direction by Mischa Santora. Additional information is available at www.thecarnegie.com.