Woodford Reserve Master’s Collection Dinner
Join Master Distiller Chris Morris and Chef in Residence Ouita Michel for a special dinner celebrating the release of Woodford's newest Master’s Collection Bourbon -"1838 Style White Corn". Taste Chris' tribute to Mr. Oscar Pepper and his distiller of 1838- James Crow. Join Chris in a celebratory toast to our National Landmark distillery and newest addition to the Master's Collection Family. We have one bottle of the limited release reserved for each of our guests to purchase that evening.
Begin the evening with a private after-hours tour through our distillery. After the tour, enjoy a taste of 1838 White Corn with Master Distiller Chris Morris and a classic Seelbach Champagne cocktail with a beautiful seafood bar including:
- Oysters on the half shell, just shucked with Distiller's Mignonette
- Jumbo shrimp cocktail, Classic Cocktail sauce and Louisiana Remoulade
- Bourbon Barrel Smoked Sea Scallops with toasted rye salt
- Tuna tar tar spiked with Woodford, sesame oil, lemon and wasabe caviar
- Warm Crab Gratin
Mingle with Chris, sit by the fireplace, and wander through the gift shop.
An elegant harvest dinner will be served at our Distiller's tables, hand crafted from the original barns on Mr. Pepper's farm. All courses will be paired with one of our delicious bourbons, or guests will have the option to pair their items with Sonoma Cutrer wines.
WHO: Master Distiller Chris Morris and Chef in Residence Ouita Michel
WHEN: Saturday, November 21, 2015
WHERE: The Woodford Reserve Distillery Visitors Center
7855 McCracken Pike, Versailles, KY 40383
Cost: $125 plus tax and gratuity
Reservations are required; please call 859-879-1953 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Jack's Acorn Squash Bisque with Creme Fraiche and tiny croutons
Woodford Reserve spiked Kentucky Apple Cider over crushed ice
- Black Hawk Farms Kentucky Proud Wagyu Angus Standing Rib Roast - carved table side
- Woodford green peppercorn demi glace
- Woodford Reserve Corn Pudding, Roasted Fall Vegetables drizzled with Woodford Balsamic syrup, Creamy gratin of Brussel Sprouts, passed family style
- Jars of Kentucky Pickles: pickled beets, pickled okra, dilled carrots
- Butter biscuits, white corn muffins, sorghum butter,
- Double Oaked Manhattan
Ayer's Orchard Apple Strudel- Flakey pastry filled with apples and tipsy bourbon soaked raisins, baked till golden brown
Chris' custom Master's Collection Creamed corn cocktail
For more information or to make reservations please call 859-879-1953 or email email@example.com, or visit woodfordreserve.com