Book_Kentucky's 12 Days
Kentucky's Twelve Days of Christmas, published by Kentucky Monthly
Join Kentucky Monthly for free, entertaining readings from Kentucky's Twelve Days of Christmas. The landmark anthology includes selections ranging from those that wax nostalgic to those that examine the darker side of holiday dysfunction.
Please join us at the following events:
- Monday, December 2 - Bluegrass Community & Technical College, Lexington, 1 p.m.
- Monday, December 2 - Corbin Public Library, Corbin, 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 3 - Kentucky Folk Art Center, Morehead, 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 5 - Joseph-Beth Booksellers, Lexington, 7 p.m.
- Friday, December 6 - A Readers Corner, Louisville, 6 p.m.
- Saturday, December 7 - A Taste of Kentucky, Mall St. Matthews, Louisville, noon
- Saturday, December 7 - A Taste of Kentucky, Shelbyville Road Plaza, Louisville, 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 7 - Morris Book Shop, featuring Leif Erikson and Joe Anthony, Lexington, 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 10 - Woodford County Public Library, featuring Georgia Green Stamper, Versailles, 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 10 - Edmonson County Public Library, Brownsville, 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 11, Joseph-Beth Booksellers, featuring Gary Walton, Crestview Hills, 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 11, Carnegie Center of Learning, Lexington, 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 13, Yeiser Art Center, Paducah, 7 p.m. (with music by Heath & Molly and a special appearance by "Irvin S. Cobb")
Can't make it to one of our events? Then buy Kentucky's Twelve Days of Christmas online HERE.