Maple Hill ManorTreat your sweetheart to a getaway at Maple Hill Manor in Springfield
Flowers and chocolates are perfectly acceptable gifts for your sweetheart and a romantic Valentine's Day dinner is always a safe bet. But if you're looking to celebrate the holiday of l'amour in grand fashion this year, Kentucky's bed & breakfasts are prepared to help.
Members of the Bed & Breakfast Association of Kentucky are offering up some sweet deals on romantic getaways. Visit the association's website for a complete list of innkeepers and to browse special deals and packages.
Here are a few of the innkeepers' specials (subject to availability) to make this Valentine's Day, well, special for you and your honey:
- Maple Hill Manor, Springfield - Receive 25% off a couple's massage with any reservation in February. Or, purchase a B&B getaway gift card and receive a $25 bonus for every $100 value. Many romantic touches - such as roses and chocolate-dipped strawberries - can also be added to your getaway package.
- Spongie Acres, Bowling Green - Roses, champagne and gourmet chocolates are included in their special romance packages (ranging from $119 - $189).
- Lyndon House B&B, Lexington - Book a romantic escape and receive champagne, flowers and a $100 gift certificate for dinner at Jonathan's at Gratz Park. Plus, extend your stay and receive a discount on your second night.
- Aleksander House B&B, Louisville - Enjoy champagne, roses and gourmet breakfast for $180 for a one-night stay or $295 for a two-night stay.
- Halcomb's Knob, Paint Lick - Curl up in front of the fireplace in the Gathering Room and enjoy a chocolate social, complete with sweets, mini sandwiches, fondues and warm beverages for only $20 per person. The social is held every Sunday in February from 7-9 p.m. Reservations are required.