This is a shout-out to men who love to cook! Women find it extremely attractive and often this simple gesture will win their hearts. Never be afraid to learn new things and get to know your way around the kitchen. It’s guaranteed to do wonders for your relationship. So, for those who may be new to cooking, here are some suggestions for foods you will love. Fire up the grill for the baby-back ribs and stuffed jalapeños and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Barbecue Baby-Back Ribs
PREP TIME: 15 minutes; 2 hour rub set
COOK TIME: 45-55 minutes
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup paprika
1 tablespoon onion salt
2 tablespoons cayenne pepper (or to taste)
2 tablespoons black pepper
1⁄3 cup garlic salt
2 tablespoons chili powder
4 pounds baby-back ribs, cut into 2 portions
½ cup barbecue sauce
1. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl. Rub the mixture all over ribs.
2. Place ribs in a shallow casserole dish and cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least two hours.
3. Preheat grill to medium to high heat. Arrange ribs on grill and cook over direct heat for 10 minutes or until seared on both sides.
4. After ribs are seared, set them to grill over indirect heat and cook for 30 minutes, leaving lid closed.
5. Check ribs after 30 minutes, apply barbecue sauce and turn occasionally until done—about 5 to 15 minutes longer.
Grilled Stuffed Jalapeño Peppers