8.125" x 10.875"
Safety from trim on full page ads
8.25" x 11.125"
5.25" x 11.125"
8.25" x 5.5"
2.875" x 11.125"
7" x 10"
4.625" x 10"
1/2 page horizontal
7" x 4.875"
1/2 page vertical
4.625" x 7.735"
1/3 page vertical
2.25" x 10"
1/3 page square
Small Space Ads
1/6 page vertical
2.25" x 4.875"
2.25" x 2.375"
- Kentucky Monthly prefers flattened high resolution PDF files but will also accept InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark, JPG or TIF files at 300 dpi.
- We cannot accept Publisher, PageMaker or Microsoft Word files. We will be glad to re-create the ad at a normal production rate.
- Provide all necessary fonts and high-res images. We cannot use PC fonts.
- If color accuracy is important, ads should include a matchprint or equivalent digital color proof.
- We print in process color. All spot and RGB colors must be converted to CMYK (process). We are not responsible for color accuracy in files that must be converted to CMYK upon arrival.
- Advertisers needing an ad created by Kentucky Monthly are required to submit materials no later than the closing date.
- Inserts: Advertisers running preprinted inserts will be supplied specifications and approval procedures. A full-size mock-up must be submitted for review prior to printing. Multipage preprints with advertorial text must conform to American Society of Magazine Editors guidelines.
- Late artwork: Kentucky Monthly is not responsible for reproduction quality if material is received after deadline. Materials must be received by deadline and are subject to charges for text changes, electronic production and output. Corrections will be charged to the advertiser or its agency.
Mail: Materials should be mailed to Kentucky Monthly, Art Department, P.O. Box
559, Frankfort, KY 40602-0559. Only advertisers using an air-freight service requiring
a street address should mail to 106C Saint James Court, Frankfort, KY 40601.
FTP Uploading Instructions: Contact the Art Department at 1-888-329-0053.