5 Reasons to Advertise
The Perfect Target Audience: Kentucky Monthly readers are typically between the ages of 45 and 64 and are 225 percent more likely to earn more than $150,000 a year compared with the national average.
Align Yourself with the Best: As the official state magazine of 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games, Kentucky Monthly was pleased to have the endorsement of the most prestigious international event for horses. In addition, Kentucky Monthly will work in conjunction with the Kentucky Derby Festival to produce the official schedule of Derby Festival events for the third consecutive year.
Get Noticed: In this ever-changing consumer environment, Kentucky Monthly continues to offer premium newsstand distribution. As a Kentucky Monthly advertiser, in addition to our high-end subscribers, you receive prominent checkout newsstand placement in Barnes & Noble, Joseph-Beth and Wal-Mart stores statewide.
Act Globally: Kentucky Monthly is committed to the environment and makes every effort to reduce our carbon footprint. From large-scale efforts such as working with a printing facility that uses exclusively soy-based ink to small-scale efforts like recycling all office paper.
Think Locally: Our readers embrace all things Kentucky and are now, more than ever, traveling and buying closer to home.
Standard Display Advertising
Reach more than 1.3 million readers annually! Kentucky Monthly`s readers are affluent, well-educated home owners who have a high level of disposable income. These readers are avid supporters of all things Kentucky, including your business.
Regional Display Advertising
In addition to standard display advertising, we also offer regional display advertising. It`s the perfect solution for a limited advertising budget, and allows you to target readers in your immediate area.
Kentucky Derby Festival Events Guide
- The complete source for Kentucky Derby Festival event coverage and the full schedule of events
- Direct mailed to Kentucky Monthly`s affluent readership
- Available on newsstands across the state
- An additional distribution of 10,000 copies available at Kentucky Derby Festival events
Holiday Shopping Guide
- Kentucky Monthly`s exclusive image-driven Holiday Shopping Guide celebrates Kentucky`s retail community
- Featuring the finest in local boutiques and specialty retail items
- Mailed directly to all of Kentucky Monthly`s affluent readership
- Arrives in mailboxes in the days prior to Thanksgiving
For more information about advertising with Kentucky Monthly or to request a 2011 Media Kit, please call 1-888-329-0053 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.