1 pound baby carrots
½ cup margarine, melted
½ cup sugar
3 tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease 8-inch square baking dish.
3. Place carrots in saucepan and cover with water. Simmer 20 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
4. Place margarine, eggs, flour, sugar, baking powder
and vanilla in blender.
5. Add carrots a little at a time and puree until the mixture is smooth.
6. Pour into prepared baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes until firm.
7. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Tip: The mixture may be made a day ahead and refrigerated. Bring to room temperature before cooking.