3 cups apples, peeled, cored and sliced
2 cups whole, raw cranberries
1½ teaspoons lemon juice
1½ cups sugar
11⁄3 cups quick-cooking oats
1 cup chopped walnuts
1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
1 stick margarine, melted
1. Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with vegetable oil.
2. In the casserole dish, combine apples and cranberries and sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. Sprinkle sugar over the mixture.
4. In a medium bowl, blend to moisten oats, walnuts, brown sugar and margarine. Pour crunch mixture over fruit.
5. Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for approximately 1 hour, 15 minutes.
Can also be used as an ice cream topping.